Space Empires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Space Empires

Battle against another empire, and expand yours. or live peacefully and trade.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Main Chapter I {game}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Akor
Starship Captain
Starship Captain
Akor

Number of posts : 506
Warning :
Main Chapter I {game} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Main Chapter I {game} - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Rounds : None
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Other Info
Items:

Main Chapter I {game} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:45 pm

"Possibly," the diplomat replied. He commed Mito and reported, "I have a diplomat from the Bugs and we have made an alliance between each other."

Mito noticed, but did not reply. The diplomat was used to it, though. He understood that Mito said, "Ok."
Back to top Go down
http://space-empires.rpg-dynasty.com/forum.htm
We
Admin
We

Number of posts : 109
Warning :
Main Chapter I {game} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Main Chapter I {game} - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Rounds : zero
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:00 pm

The bug diplomat gave the Korb diplomat a questioning look.
Back to top Go down
Akor
Starship Captain
Starship Captain
Akor

Warning :

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:04 pm

"It is his gesture. You may leave, now."
Back to top Go down
We
Admin
We

Warning :

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:06 pm

"Would you mind if I were to stay as bug ambassador? You may send one or build an embassy on our home planet.".
Back to top Go down
Akor
Starship Captain
Starship Captain
Akor

Warning :

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:11 pm

"It is possible," the diplomat said. He commed the lower section of the station. "We should construct an Embassy here." He shows a map, that includes the Bugs' homeworld.

((I have to go now.))
Back to top Go down
We
Admin
We

Warning :

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:13 pm

That is acceptable says the bug diplomat.

((Me too))
Back to top Go down
Akor
Starship Captain
Starship Captain
Akor

Warning :

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:12 am

"Ok, the crew have left to create an embassy," The diplomat said.
Back to top Go down
We
Admin
We

Warning :

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:16 am

The bug asks, "where may I build my embassy?".
Back to top Go down
Akor
Starship Captain
Starship Captain
Akor

Warning :

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:24 am

"There is more than enough room on this Diplomatic Station," the diplomat replied.
Back to top Go down
We
Admin
We

Warning :

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:26 am

((Were there right?))
Back to top Go down
Akor
Starship Captain
Starship Captain
Akor

Warning :

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:28 am

((Yes.))
Back to top Go down
We
Admin
We

Warning :

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 7:29 am

"All right, I shall stay here."
Back to top Go down
Lordfalcon
Admin
Lordfalcon

Number of posts : 103
Warning :
Main Chapter I {game} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Main Chapter I {game} - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Platinum : 100,000

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 8:10 am

Suddenly, a blue jet of plasma bursts through the metal walls, through the window created by the blast, the 2 diplomats can see hundreds of Chaos troopers, spreading through the city, already dozens of buildings have been destroyed, and many more are filled with blast holes. The survivng population from the initial attack is hiding behind walls and in partly-destroyed buildings. The chaos men ruthlessly kill them, man, woman and child. A smal resistance, mainly comprised of males, has started up. The chaos troopers open fire, and mounted plasma cannons all over the city, (That had been set up by Chaos engineers) blasted large holes, like the one in the wall. In the distance, more cannons were being mounted and constructed.

((Sorry for slight GMing))
Back to top Go down
http://space-empires.rpg-dynasty.com
We
Admin
We

Warning :

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:02 am

((You just invaded Akor's planet!))

The diplomat turns to a guard and grabs a assault rifle, four bug soldiers rush out of the ship and stand behind him, they are armed with de-moleculisers. The diplomat turns to the Korb and says "We are sending reinforcements.". The bug ship rises above the fray and into the stratosphere. The Bug diplomat then calmly asks the Korb, "Where is the nearest bunker?".
Back to top Go down
Akor
Starship Captain
Starship Captain
Akor

Warning :

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:06 am

Supercomputers wrote:

The diplomat turns to a guard and grabs a assault rifle, four bug soldiers rush out of the ship and stand behind him, they are armed with de-moleculisers. The diplomat turns to the Korb and says "We are sending reinforcements.". The bug ship rises above the fray and into the stratosphere. The Bug diplomat then calmly asks the Korb, "Where is the nearest bunker?".

Posting...

The diplomat, startled by the invasion, ran away. He hid behind a bunker, almost not even noticing he got hit. Then he quickly signaled the bug diplomat over. He commed Mito.

"King Mito! The Chaos are invading DS-K172!" He shouted.

Mito became aware of this. He ordered a small fleet to attack the Chaos Patrol, and send reinforcements to DS-K172 and the new planet nearby the Chaos.

((The diplomatic affair was not on a planet. If you went after them, I'll just say the Knight of the planet commed me.))

Last edited by Akor/Torpy on Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
We
Admin
We

Warning :

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:12 am

reminds me of Purp's
Back to top Go down
We
Admin
We

Warning :

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:22 am

Akor wrote:
Supercomputers wrote:

Posting...

The diplomat, startled by the invasion, ran away. He hid behind a bunker, almost not even noticing he got hit. Then he quickly signaled the bug diplomat over. He commed Mito.

"King Mito! The Chaos are invading DS-K172!" He shouted.

Mito became aware of this. He ordered a small fleet to attack the Chaos Patrol, and send reinforcements to DS-K172 and the new planet nearby the Chaos.

((The diplomatic affair was not on a planet. If you went after them, I'll just say the Knight of the planet commed me.))

The bug diplomat and his four soldiers ran and kicked open the bunker door, they went inside and motioned for the rest of the guards to enter too. The small diplomatic ship flew into space and looked for the fleet, it saw...

((How many ships does it see in orbit around the station?))
Back to top Go down
Akor
Starship Captain
Starship Captain
Akor

Warning :

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:34 am

((Huh? You lost me.))
Back to top Go down
We
Admin
We

Warning :

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:39 am

((My peeps went into the bunker and asked yours to come in too))
((my ship is spying on LF's fleet and I'm asking him what they see))
Back to top Go down
Akor
Starship Captain
Starship Captain
Akor

Warning :

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:41 am

((Oh, Ok.))
Back to top Go down
We
Admin
We

Warning :

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 9:44 am

((LF's not on Mad ))
Back to top Go down
Lordfalcon
Admin
Lordfalcon

Warning :
Main Chapter I {game} - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Main Chapter I {game} - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:32 am

As the diplomatic vessel raises into the atmosphere, the crew are stunned by what they see... Transport ships are beaming down hundreds of soldiers per minute. And several dozen heavy warships have guns pointed at the planet. One laser being big enough to fry an entire district. Far away, only being seen by telescope, Falcons cruiser is seen, the most powerful ship in Chaos, and the most powerful know ship... ever. Beside it are 3 advanced hellfire ships. Looking to the other side, there are about 70 skimmers descending on the planet ((Intergalactic motorcycles, one person, with a clear roof and 2 lasers, light artillery)

Falcon himself radios the embassy:

*Deliver DS-K172 to me or suffer the consequences... obliteration*
Back to top Go down
Akor
Starship Captain
Starship Captain
Akor

Warning :

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 10:38 am

The diplomat recived this message. He responded, "Ok, the station will be yours as long as you allow us to leave the station."
Back to top Go down
Lordfalcon
Admin
Lordfalcon

Warning :

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:06 am

Chaos radioed back:

*You have 32 hours to exit peacefully... then the momentary truce is over*
Back to top Go down
Akor
Starship Captain
Starship Captain
Akor

Warning :

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 11:12 am

The diplomat entered a shuttle, and motioned the bug diplomat to enter with him. He commed the rest of the crew to evacuate also. Ships started leaving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main Chapter I {game}
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next