Space Empires
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Space Empires

Battle against another empire, and expand yours. or live peacefully and trade.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Main Chapter I {game}

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
something name
Galactic Sergeant
Galactic Sergeant
something name

Number of posts : 354
Warning :
Main Chapter I {game} - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Main Chapter I {game} - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Rounds : None
Registration date : 2009-06-07

Other Info
Items:

Main Chapter I {game} - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:58 pm

Akor wrote:
teh Something Empire's firepower bounced off a shield teh ship had. "Would you like to tell us why you are attacking us randomly?" A voice commed to them.

"Our ship disappeared here we shot to find any hidden things." replied teh captain of teh ship. Then a beast fell out of teh ship unoticed. teh beast went to teh prison where teh scout were being held.

Last edited by something name on Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Akor
Starship Captain
Starship Captain
Akor

Number of posts : 506
Warning :
Main Chapter I {game} - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Main Chapter I {game} - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-01-15

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:11 pm

((Was this talk or action?))
Back to top Go down
http://space-empires.rpg-dynasty.com/forum.htm
something name
Galactic Sergeant
Galactic Sergeant
something name

Warning :
Main Chapter I {game} - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Main Chapter I {game} - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:30 am

((0pps forgot teh qutations))
Back to top Go down
Akor
Starship Captain
Starship Captain
Akor

Warning :
Main Chapter I {game} - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Main Chapter I {game} - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:59 pm

"We didn't see a scout anywhere," teh governer of Avok Prime replied.
"I guess teh pirates were around and had cloaked it before taking it. I
am sorry that you lost your scout."

((You do remember that there isn't any oxygen in space, right? How would teh beast survive?))
Back to top Go down
something name
Galactic Sergeant
Galactic Sergeant
something name

Warning :

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:15 pm

Akor wrote:
"We didn't see a scout anywhere," teh governer of Avok Prime replied.
"I guess teh pirates were around and had cloaked it before taking it. I
am sorry that you lost your scout."

((You do remember that there isn't any oxygen in space, right? How would teh beast survive?))
((It came out of teh ship. What made you think it wasn't wearing armor?))
teh beast could since teh scout in teh prison. Josh had made sure he had something for teh beast to get teh since of teh scouts. teh space dragon then blew a hole in teh wall sending Korb guards every where.
Back to top Go down
Akor
Starship Captain
Starship Captain
Akor

Warning :

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:20 pm

((How did teh dragon thingy do that?))

((Really, could you please describe things more?))
Back to top Go down
something name
Galactic Sergeant
Galactic Sergeant
something name

Warning :

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:23 pm

Akor wrote:
((How did teh dragon thingy do that?))

((Really, could you please describe things more?))
((Actually I meant to ask you if dragons could shoot lasers like they do with fire? You know it's a space dragon.))
Back to top Go down
Akor
Starship Captain
Starship Captain
Akor

Warning :

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:25 pm

((Only if it was manufactured by someone/thing. I don't suppose they could if they were real.))

((Also, ripping a hole into teh prison would even kill teh scouts.))
Back to top Go down
something name
Galactic Sergeant
Galactic Sergeant
something name

Warning :

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 8:33 pm

Akor wrote:
((Only if it was manufactured by someone/thing. I don't suppose they could if they were real.))

((Also, ripping a hole into teh prison would even kill teh scouts.))
No it wouldn't unless teh Korbs were stupid enough to put them right next to it. Well it is wearing a type of armor so I think it could))
Back to top Go down
Akor
Starship Captain
Starship Captain
Akor

Warning :

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:01 pm

((Oh, teh armor shoots.))

teh laser was blocked by a tough shield on teh prison. And so were teh next ones. Small turrets emerged from teh prison and fired at teh dragon.

Inside teh prison (actually it is a battlestation) :

teh Battlestation Head heard teh sensors make a strange noise. He jogged to see what was approaching, and saw that there was something big on teh radar. Then teh Battlestation Head pressed a button. A camera emerged out of teh wall like teh guns were, and teh Battlestation Head saw a monstrous dragon was outside of teh station walls.

"Grr," teh Battlestation Head mumbled as he ran to teh hanger. Once he entered, he reported, "There's a huge space beast on teh other side of this battlestation! We have to engage it."

Soon after, two large Chavoc Classes, five Siviran Classes, two Tavorid Classes, and twelve Kero Class IIs left teh hanger and headed to engage teh dragon.
Back to top Go down
something name
Galactic Sergeant
Galactic Sergeant
something name

Warning :

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:21 pm

teh dragon saw teh cameara and ripped it out of teh wall. He saw a hole where teh cameara had been and knew that was teh weak spot he shot a laser and there and made teh wall weaker. He saw several korbs ships approaching and monovered around them and slamed one into teh wall with his tail. teh capatiaon of teh of teh SE ship knew it was time. He activated teh shields and smashed into teh battlestaion knocking out some of teh korbs power in teh battlestation.
Back to top Go down
Akor
Starship Captain
Starship Captain
Akor

Warning :

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:47 pm

((You seemed to forget that teh battlestation had a shield.))

teh ship floated back out and it, and teh rest, backed up while firing at it. Two ships, similar to each other, fired at it with some weapons not used ever before in battle. Several large bolts of energy were fired from both ships at teh dragon, smashing it with great damage while another ship was holding it in place with a tractor beam. Once teh bolts hit, they divided into small projectiles of energy that smashed themselves into teh dragon, specificly at teh lasers.
Back to top Go down
something name
Galactic Sergeant
Galactic Sergeant
something name

Warning :

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:11 pm

An SE ship suddenly appeared out of no where and took teh blow. Then a laser hit all teh Korbs ships and teh battle station. They no longer had their shields. teh korbs moved around puzzeled around as teh SE had stolen their weapons while teh dragon had tried to break in. teh SE ships where disappearing and reappearing everywhere. A huge SE ship appeared and destroyed several korb ships. teh huge ship then launched teh SE satalite and protected it from teh ships trying to destroy it. teh SE satalite postined it self to get teh maxium power and fired at teh sheild less battlestaion. teh satalite had cut it in half.
Back to top Go down
Akor
Starship Captain
Starship Captain
Akor

Warning :

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:27 pm

However, those were holograms, and somewhere in teh distance, another ship lended a shield to teh battlestation, which blocked most of teh damage.

teh Battlestation Head commed them. "What is with this unexpected attack? We ask for you to leave."

Then teh ship near Avok Prime was commed again. "It looks like teh pirates are attacking your station again. They seem to have a large army there."
Back to top Go down
something name
Galactic Sergeant
Galactic Sergeant
something name

Warning :

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:38 pm

Then suddenly teh whole SE fleet including teh dragon disappeared and teh scouts in teh battlestaiton where gone.

"Sir, We got teh scouts back." said teh messanger.
"Good get them debriefed. Also how did teh dragon do?"
"He worked perfectly."
"Good. All of this excitement made me thirsty. I want a chocolate shake."
"I want a strawberry."
So Josh and teh messanger went and got milkshakes.
Back to top Go down
Akor
Starship Captain
Starship Captain
Akor

Warning :

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:41 pm

((You may post again.))
Back to top Go down
something name
Galactic Sergeant
Galactic Sergeant
something name

Warning :

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:44 pm

Akor wrote:
((You may post again.))
((Meh I ran out of ideas that's why it's your turn. So I can think of an idea.))
Back to top Go down
Akor
Starship Captain
Starship Captain
Akor

Warning :

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:49 pm

teh Battlestation Head returned to see his captives, which weren't there. "Gee, I wonder how they got out of there. Both of teh doors were locked." He shrugged it off. Then he went to message teh governer of Avok Prime. "You did tell them about those pirates, correct?"

"Yep, I told them that their new station was under attack. Don't know if they listened. It's a large army. Well, let's leave them to teh battle. I don't like their attitude much at all."
Back to top Go down
something name
Galactic Sergeant
Galactic Sergeant
something name

Warning :

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:07 am

((Who's station is under attack?))
Back to top Go down
Akor
Starship Captain
Starship Captain
Akor

Warning :

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:07 am

((Your new one.))
Back to top Go down
something name
Galactic Sergeant
Galactic Sergeant
something name

Warning :

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:11 am

Akor wrote:
((Your new one.))
WTF?? Don't you remember they can't see it teh whole Empire seemingly disappeared.))
Back to top Go down
Akor
Starship Captain
Starship Captain
Akor

Warning :

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:29 am

((I thought you meant just teh rescue team.))
Back to top Go down
something name
Galactic Sergeant
Galactic Sergeant
something name

Warning :

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:04 am

((No teh Empire disappeared first then later teh rescue team disappeared.))
Back to top Go down
Akor
Starship Captain
Starship Captain
Akor

Warning :

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:04 pm

((Ok...))

((Now what is there to do?))
Back to top Go down
something name
Galactic Sergeant
Galactic Sergeant
something name

Warning :

Other Info
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:45 pm

((Have a party Razz))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Main Chapter I {game}   Main Chapter I {game} - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Main Chapter I {game}
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next